- Syracuse Portrait Photography and Family Photography
- Syracuse Wedding Photography
- Head Shot, Portrait and Modeling Photography
- Syracuse Newborn Photography
- Syracuse Business, Commercial, Product, Real Estate and Head Shot Photography
- High School Senior Pictures – Questions and Answers!
- Syracuse Boudoir Photography Session
- Syracuse Boudoir and Fine Art Photography
- Photography Blog
- Testimonials and Reviews
- Contact / Pricing
Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom Scaling Fix for HD and 4K Moniters
I recently bought a new ViewSonice XG2700 4K 27 inch UHD for working on photo files in Adobe Lightroom. The picture was amazing however, I had some issues being able to read the text when using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. The picture was great, but the side panels and frames were REALLY small. I could barely read any text or move the sliders. I thought I was going to have to live with it since it seems to be a common problem with HD, UHD (Ultra High Definition) and 4K monitors and Adobe products. Thankfully I found a fix. “adobe-app-scaling-on-high-dpi-displays-fix” by Dan Antonielli will show you how to fix the problem of tiny text when working with Windows 10. I can’t thank him enough and wanted to share in case other people run into the same problems.
Here is a link to the fix;