- Syracuse Portrait Photography and Family Photography
- Syracuse Wedding Photography
- Head Shot, Portrait and Modeling Photography
- Syracuse Newborn Photography
- Syracuse Business, Commercial, Product, Real Estate and Head Shot Photography
- High School Senior Pictures – Questions and Answers!
- Syracuse Boudoir Photography Session
- Syracuse Boudoir and Fine Art Photography
- Photography Blog
- Testimonials and Reviews
- Contact / Pricing
I was extremely fortunate recently to have worked with Victoria and Richard of MacKenzie-Childs. I started to get really excited as I left Syracuse and even more excited as I approached their bed and breakfast in Aurora, NY. I had a feeling it was going to be an absolute delight and it did not disappoint! It was such an honor to meet and be welcomed into the home (also a bed and breakfast) of these two amazing artists and creative souls. Victoria and Richard are remarkable people with a vision that is rarely encountered -true visionaries with integrity and a style that is all their own. I could have listened for hours and hours to the many fascinating experiences and revelations they have had through the years. I can only hope that I along with Otto Media are able have the opportunity to work with them in the future.
The bed and breakfast is available primarily from spring through fall and their store is open year-round. I encourage all of you to visit (3260 State Route 90, Aurora, NY 13026).
You can view some of their amazing work online at;