- Syracuse Portrait Photography and Family Photography
- Syracuse Wedding Photography
- Head Shot, Portrait and Modeling Photography
- Syracuse Newborn Photography
- Syracuse Business, Commercial, Product, Real Estate and Head Shot Photography
- High School Senior Pictures – Questions and Answers!
- Syracuse Boudoir Photography Session
- Syracuse Boudoir and Fine Art Photography
- Photography Blog
- Testimonials and Reviews
- Contact / Pricing
Comparing Canon 70-200mm 2.8 L IS and Meyer Optik Görlitz Trioplan 2.8 100 mm
Here is a comparison of the two lenses. This is not a scientific or heavily controlled test by any means. All shots hand-held and therefore sharpness comparisons should be reserved (though you will see how sharp the Meyer Optik Görlitz Trioplan 2.8 100 mmis). My main intention was to compare the bokeh of the Canon with the bokeh of the Meyer Trioplan. Each shot was taken with Canon 5D Dslr ISO 400 (I believe) and the Canon was set at 100mm. Minimum focus distance is why you will see the Canon photographs seem a little different in some images, since I had to back up a tad.
There was minimal processing of images (no sharpening) and the same processing was done to each image (basically just a little more saturation).
Let me know your thoughts!