- Syracuse Portrait Photography and Family Photography
- Syracuse Wedding Photography
- Head Shot, Portrait and Modeling Photography
- Syracuse Newborn Photography
- Syracuse Business, Commercial, Product, Real Estate and Head Shot Photography
- High School Senior Pictures – Questions and Answers!
- Syracuse Boudoir Photography Session
- Syracuse Boudoir and Fine Art Photography
- Photography Blog
- Testimonials and Reviews
- Contact / Pricing
DIY Wedding: Wire Table Stands
They’re cute and simple on the DIY difficulty scale! All you need to make these table number stands is a roll of basic craft wire and a pair of pliers.
1) First cut your wire down to size, to make a holder that is 6 inches tall we cut 12 inches of wire.
2) Bend the bottom into place by creating two circles in the wire, making the lower circle a bit larger than the top one.
3) Leave the center of your wire in a straight line as the standing portion of the stand.
4) About 4 inches from the top begin to turn the wire into a circle (or other shape of your choice).
5) Once the shape is created, tun the extra wire one more time into the exact same shape (just a tad smaller than the first one).
6) Tuck the ends under and cut off any extra wire you are left with.
7) Stick your table numbers inside the two shapes at the top of your stand and squeeze inward to hold securely.