Planning a Finger Lakes Wedding?
- Planning a Finger Lakes Wedding?
- Finger Lakes Region
- Finger Lakes Wedding Venues
- Finger Lakes Photography
Finger Lakes Information;
The Finger Lakes region in upstate New York is a beautiful area and a popular destination for weddings. With its stunning natural scenery, charming small towns, and abundance of wineries, it provides a picturesque backdrop for wedding photography.
Some popular wedding venues in the Finger Lakes region include the Inn at Glenora Wine Cellars, the Aurora Inn, Belhurst Castle, not to mention all the Finger Lakes Wineries. These venues offer beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces for ceremonies and receptions, as well as stunning views of the lakes and surrounding landscape.
In terms of photography locations, the Finger Lakes region has plenty of options. Seneca Lake State Park, Watkins Glen State Park, and Taughannock Falls State Park are all popular choices for their scenic waterfalls, gorges, and hiking trails. The vineyards and wineries in the region also provide a beautiful setting for wedding photography, with rows of grapevines, rustic barns, and charming tasting rooms.
The town of Ithaca, home to Cornell University and Ithaca College, also offers plenty of picturesque locations for wedding photography, including the Cornell Botanic Gardens, the Ithaca Farmers Market, and the iconic Ithaca Falls.
Overall, the Finger Lakes region is a beautiful and versatile location for wedding photography, with plenty of options for both indoor and outdoor venues, as well as scenic locations for portraits and group shots.
Wedding Venues Finger Lakes NY
- Belhurst Castle – Geneva N.Y.
- Bayshore Grove Oswego NY
- The Lodge – Skaneateles, N.Y.
- Wolf Oak Acres Barn Wedding
- The Inns of Aurora
- LakeWatch Inn (Ithaca)
- The Barn (Ithaca)
- Celebrations Banquet Facility (Ithaca)
- Six Mile Creek Vineyard (Ithaca)
- The Sinclair (Skaneateles)
- The Frog Pond (Skaneateles)
- Mirbeau Inn & Spa (Skaneateles)
- John Joseph Inn & Elizabeth Restaurant (Groton)
- Fontainebleau Inn (Watkins Glen)
- The Springside Inn (Auburn)
- Emerson Park Pavillion (Auburn)
- Old Hickory Farm (Weedsport)
- Knapp Winery (Romulus)
- Colloca Estate Winery (Sterling)
- Ventosa Vineyards (Geneva)
- The Cracker Factory (Geneva)
- Club 86 (Geneva)
- Bristol Harbour Resort (Canandaigua)
If you’re planning a wedding in the Finger Lakes region of New York, this is for you.you’ll want to make sure that you have a talented and experienced photographer to capture all of the special moments of your big day. That’s where John Carnessali comes in!
John is a professional photographer based in Syracuse NY who specializes in wedding photography. He has over 20 years of experience and has worked with hundreds of couples to create stunning, timeless wedding photos.
Here are just a few reasons why John Carnessali is an excellent choice as your wedding photographer:
- Experience: With over 20 years of experience as a professional photographer, John has the skills and expertise to capture your wedding day in the best possible way. He knows how to work with different lighting conditions, poses, and compositions to create truly stunning photos.
- Style: John’s photography style is classic and timeless, with a focus on natural light and candid moments. He knows how to capture the emotion and beauty of each moment, creating photos that you’ll treasure for a lifetime.
- Personality: John is a friendly and approachable photographer who knows how to put couples at ease in front of the camera. He understands that weddings can be stressful, and he works hard to make the photography process as fun and enjoyable as possible.
- Customization: John offers a range of wedding photography packages to suit different budgets and needs. He is happy to work with couples to create a customized photography plan that meets their specific preferences and requirements.
- Quality: John uses only the highest-quality equipment and editing software to ensure that each photo is crisp, clear, and vibrant. He is committed to providing his clients with the best possible results.
If you’re looking for a Finger Lakes wedding photographer, John Carnessali is an excellent choice. With his experience, talent, and friendly personality, he’ll help you create wedding photos that you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
Click on the picture below to view his portfolio;